- Registered on: 2011-06-30
- Last connection: 2012-11-08
Reported issues: 4
- 09:40 Redmine Feature #4244: Multiple email addresses for each user
- This is unbelievable. So if I have different email addresses and I reply from a different email address that is not a...
- 22:57 Redmine Feature #8579: Multiple file upload with HTML5 / Drag-and-Drop
- Safari 6.0 now supports drag and drop on file upload buttons. I just tested it on redmine and it works great. So this...
- 20:43 Redmine Feature #10461 (Closed): Allow me to change title of issue when copying
- When copying an issue, I often want to change the title of the ticket before it is saved. The current copy screen doe...
- 20:42 Redmine Feature #10460 (Closed): Option to copy watchers when copying issues
- Steps to repro:
1) Copy an issue
2) In the copy screen, set the project of the issue to a different issue
- 16:21 Redmine Feature #8579: Multiple file upload with HTML5 / Drag-and-Drop
- +1 would love this feature
- 23:33 Redmine Feature #10132 (Closed): Upload attachments via drag and drop
- This would save me a ton of time...let me drag and drop an attachment from file folder to redmine. Kind of like how G...
- 19:24 Redmine Feature #3760: E-mail notifications for issue update/creation should include the attachments in t...
- +1 for this feature
- 23:56 Redmine Defect #9888 (New): Got login screen when trying to submit new issue, lost all my text!
- For some reason, my redmine session was invalidated when updating an existing issue. I didn't know until it was too l...
- 18:11 Redmine Feature #1233: change default homepage to My page
- +1 My page has better info than 'Home'. I already went ahead and changed it for my team by editing config/routes.rb
Also available in: Atom