- Login: brandon.dixon
- Registered on: 2009-01-28
- Last connection: 2010-02-18
- I know you can submit tickets via email, but is there a way to assign them to a certain person. I see no way to do th...
* Rails 2.3.5
* Passenger 2.2.4
I went through and did the upgrade from Redmine 8.X to 9....
- 23:22 Redmine Help: RE: No route matches "/redmine/public/"
- I too am getting the same error. I was able to make it work by putting the config.action_controller.relative_url_root...
- 23:13 Redmine Help: RE: Undefined method error
- Thanks a lot!
I solved all my problems, but one. It has to do with the conditional in the issue.rb model file.
- 02:30 Redmine Help: RE: Undefined method error
- So would I add my new method to the config/settings.yml file? It doesn't look like that would be the proper place to ...
- I am trying to add a feature to our local Redmine instance (and release back out to the community) so that users can ...
- 16:51 Redmine Feature #2708: Require Category
- I am running the latest version (0.8.4) and it looks like some things were changed.
- I was curious to know if Redmine has the ability to use Basic authentication to log users in instead of the current l...
- 21:14 Redmine Help: RE: Very slow authentification using LDAP (AD)
- I had the same issue. We have 2 DCs at my company and I just specified one of them instead of the name that switches ...
- 19:41 Redmine Defect #2723 (Closed): Host name and path being mangled in mail
- I recently noticed that emails being sent from Redmine were including a bad reference to the ticket location:
Also available in: Atom