- Login: dmitry.makurin
- Registered on: 2019-05-06
- Last connection: 2023-05-24
- 14:27 Redmine Feature #38492: Provide some ways to find the issues where an user Is mentioned
- Here is a patch which adds a @[Mention]@ label to the email's subject when user was mentioned.
It's really hard to d...
- 13:19 Redmine Defect #38159: Contextual menu does'nt appear after scrolling down
- Sounds very similar to https://github.com/nanego/redmine_hide_sidebar/issues/3
- 16:19 Redmine Defect #38199: Fix deprecation warning for db:structure:dump in db:migrate when using sql schema format
- I guess we need to provide backward compatibility for Rails 6.1.
@db:structure:dump@ will be removed only in Rails 7...
- 16:14 Redmine Defect #38199 (Closed): Fix deprecation warning for db:structure:dump in db:migrate when using sql schema format
- Running @db:migrate@ using @sql@ schema format shows the deprecation warning:...
- 13:48 Redmine Feature #3143: Add an 'Add Note' function to issue, to avoid optimistic-lock of issue' update when user just want to add a note
- An updated patch attachment:"3143.patch" for r22024.
- 17:26 Redmine Defect #38021: Development mode, class-reloader is not work.
- It has been broken since #32938, the issue already was reported #36273.
Rails does not track files changes under pl...
- 17:12 Redmine Patch #37994 (New): Unify link to user/group in application helper
- After r21073 was introduced application helper has multiple methods to render user/group links:
- 11:58 Redmine Defect #37958: Groups added to watchers are not shown as links
- The problem is that there are multiple methods to render user/group links:
- 18:20 Redmine Patch #37851 (Closed): Add missing fixture to test/integration/issue_test.rb
- On a clean setup one test fails due to error:...
- 11:31 Redmine Defect #37753: Cannot send mail through smtp due to TLS errors
- Try this:...
Also available in: Atom