- Login: afora
- Registered on: 2019-11-05
- Last connection: 2023-07-23
- 06:45 Redmine Defect #38875 (Needs feedback): Additional vulnerabilities reported for v.5.0.5
- In version 5.0.5:
- 06:39 Redmine Defect #38874 (Closed): The entire library of binaries https://redmine.org/releases/ is recompiled
- Is there any particular reason why all binaries in https://redmine.org/releases/ are recompiled on March 20, 2023? I ...
- 10:17 Redmine Defect #38539 (Closed): Update Nokogiri to 1.15.2 in 5.0-stable and 4.2-stable
- Here's the details:...
- 10:14 Redmine Defect #38499: Markdown cannot link to wiki pages with hyphen ("-") in their names
- 10:12 Redmine Defect #38499: Markdown cannot link to wiki pages with hyphen ("-") in their names
- > In any case, you may want to make sure that there are no (incompatible) plugins messing with your links
- 12:20 Redmine Defect #38499: Markdown cannot link to wiki pages with hyphen ("-") in their names
- The third bullet point should read:
- create a new wiki page, and then type
- 12:18 Redmine Defect #38499 (Needs feedback): Markdown cannot link to wiki pages with hyphen ("-") in their names
- To reproduce:
- redmine setup to Markdown (OK)
- create a wiki page named "Tools_-_Online" (OK)
- create a new w...
- 01:40 Redmine Feature #38367 (New): Session expiry limits per user/group
- It would be a great security feature to be able to define session expiry length on a per user/per group basis. At the...
- First off, thank you for your great work! Really appreciate how fantastic this software is!
We maintain quite a la...
- 06:10 Redmine Defect #37441: No monospace (fixed length) font in markdown any longer
- I found the culprit - java script was for some reason disabled on that browser. Is this expected? To have markdown pa...
Also available in: Atom