- Registered on: 2019-12-12
- Last connection: 2022-09-26
Reported issues: 15
- In a plugin (RemdineUp CMS)
the following code curr...
- 09:26 Redmine Defect #37676: Image base64 are not displayed
- Do you still have CK Editor installed?
Which text formatter did you choose?
Currently the best solution: Common Mar...
- 08:17 Redmine Patch #35613: German translation update of Wiki syntax help for 5.0-stable
- Push ;)
- 11:48 Redmine Defect #37237: Common Markdown Formatter does not render all properties on HTML elements
- Does anyone have an idea or even a work-around how I can add the HTML elements? Specifying a class and ID for the res...
- 08:56 Redmine Patch #35613: German translation update of Wiki syntax help for 5.0-stable
I have created a newly created language pack of all help files here.
textile - syntax
- 14:14 Redmine Help: RE: Best way to approach update from 3.3 to 5.x
- First of all you will have to look for alternatives to some currently used plugins...development has been partially s...
- 09:46 Redmine Defect #37273: Problems with project overview
- Ok, i found the troublemaker... it's the redmine_cms plugin
- 10:30 Redmine Defect #37273 (Closed): Problems with project overview
- In one of my installations I have the following problems:
* The "Projects" link is missing in the top menu
* When c...
- 13:10 Redmine Defect #37237 (Closed): Common Markdown Formatter does not render all properties on HTML elements
- 12:46 Redmine Feature #35685: Support for MySQL > 5.7 or MariaDB
- I wonder why no progress can be seen on this important point in particular - especially in connection with the fifth ...
Also available in: Atom