- Login: reifen.robert
- Registered on: 2019-12-27
- Last connection: 2022-08-01
- 10:34 Redmine Defect #34430: Link missing in tickets generated by mail
- There is no setting like this.
I use Redmine version 4.0.4.stable
- 09:54 Redmine Defect #34430 (New): Link missing in tickets generated by mail
if i create a ticket using a plain link its fine. the link is there and clickable.
but if i create a ticke...
- 07:21 Redmine Feature #8488: Create an 'Involve' mechanism to private issues
- It's absolutely neccessary to be able to have a permission like "Observer is allowed to read and comment tickets" for...
- 12:47 Redmine Feature #32706: Creating new ticket via e-mail: use inline images also inline
- This Fork should be working with Redmine 4.X according the commits. https://github.com/arnekaulfuss/redmine_email_inl...
- 17:10 Redmine Feature #32706: Creating new ticket via e-mail: use inline images also inline
- Same requests: https://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/8249
- 12:19 Redmine Feature #4939: List of tasks filtered as OR and not AND
- +1 for this feature
- 15:09 Redmine Feature #2770: Display of inline attached images in email notification
- Nick Nick wrote:
> guys,what kind of plugin works on version 4.0.2?
I'm interested too.
- 11:55 Redmine Feature #3143: Add an 'Add Note' function to issue, to avoid optimistic-lock of issue' update when user just want to add a note
- +1 for this
- 10:36 Redmine Feature #29757: Make "First name" and "Last name" optional (not required) in user's settings
- +1 for this ticket
- 09:50 Redmine Defect #32748 (Resolved): No notification when removing the assignment
- Me neither now in 4.0.4.... i wonder if I havent tested well or if I had a different use case now. Sorry. Closing for...
Also available in: Atom