- Registered on: 2020-04-14
- Last connection: 2020-09-26
Reported issues: 5
- 16:08 Redmine Patch #34032 (New): Project Settings Tabs contains 2 element same id
- In the project setting tabs the [DOM] have 2 elements with non-unique id #edit_project_1 which are in the _edit.html....
- 01:47 Redmine Help: RE: Add signature to timelog
- Ali Hamdan wrote:
> Is there a way to add signature on the timelog form
It's done the only problem that i have is...
- 01:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: PDF Export - Notes Only
- Yes but you have to code it inside the redmine lib export folder using rbpdf library.
- 01:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Exporting to PDF (images not shown)
- What are you trying to accomplish exactly to export the images attached to an issue or your images in a wiki page or ...
- I added a binary signature field in database which capture a signature from time_entries form and store it as base64 ...
- Is there a way to add signature on the timelog form
- 17:53 Redmine Feature #33375 (Resolved): Send Email Notification for TimeEntry
- Resolved i added a new time_entry container:) Thanks
- 16:00 Redmine Feature #33375: Send Email Notification for TimeEntry
- I resolve it but one more question if i may, i added a custom field of "File" type to the time entry and i want to in...
- 00:36 Redmine Feature #33375 (Resolved): Send Email Notification for TimeEntry
- It will be really nice if we can add an email notification on the creation of a log time.
Also available in: Atom