- Login: iRadio
- Registered on: 2009-03-25
- Last connection: 2009-11-12
- 10:30 Redmine Help: RE: Problem with MySQL and trunk redmine
- I have similar problem with current trunk....
- 14:23 Redmine Feature #617: wiki: thoughts of WYSIWYG
- Is it works on current versions? 0.8.3, 0.8.4, trunk ?
I try to install on 0.8.3 and receive errors ( log in attach...
- 13:01 Redmine Plugins: RE: Local avatars Plugin v.0.0.1
- Andrew Chaika wrote:
> I think that in production environment It will work :)
> I suppose, that the problem is with...
- 09:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Local avatars Plugin v.0.0.1
- =) RTFLogs.
Thank you, i had found soution in log file....
- 10:00 Redmine Feature #381: general wiki for the whole site
- I think will be better to add function "share wikis page" for selected projects. It will be more useful, than only on...
- 18:50 Redmine Plugins: RE: Local avatars Plugin v.0.0.1
- thanx, for your quick replay.
I test 0.0.2 version and receive similar error.
Do you can assume wtf happens?
- 16:09 Redmine Plugins: RE: Local avatars Plugin v.0.0.1
- Thank you, Andrew.
I use your issues_group plugin on trunk version. It works nice, but local_avatars call Internal e...
- 20:53 Redmine Feature #482: Default assignee on each project
- I would like to see this feature in redmine.
- Thank you for redmine, guys.
I try to customize different views and actions for stuff and clients.
For example in...
- 06:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: default 'Assigned to:' without categories
- I have done it, theat way:
add string "self.assigned_to ||= User.find_by_id(1)" where ...
Also available in: Atom