- Login: Abirami.Mahesh
- Registered on: 2021-05-24
- Last connection: 2023-01-17
We need clarity on how multiple changes made by an user to a set of custom fields in a task tracker is recorded in ...
- 12:40 Redmine Help: RE: Custom field - Values not captured in History/Follow up
- Lorenzo Meneghetti wrote:
> Hi, you should provide more details.
> * format type of cf
> * redmine information pa...
- 12:08 Redmine Help: RE: Custom field - Values not captured in History/Follow up
- Hello Lorenzo,
Thanks for your response. I had shared my response in the mail. Not sure if you received it. Hence,...
- We are currently facing this issue in Redmine:
Any change made to the Redmine provided standard fields like state,...
- Hi Alexey,
Kindly refer to your response to our posting https://www.redmine.org/boards/5/topics/65260. As suggeste...
Also available in: Atom