- Registered on: 2009-04-23
- Last connection: 2022-07-18
Reported issues: 4
- 15:57 Redmine Defect #30872 (Closed): Copyright is outdated
- Copyright in footer is still year 2018.
It should be updated to 2019.
- 15:04 Redmine Plugins: RE: Wiki Extensions Plugin
- Sorry, Wiki Extensions does not work with Redmine 2.1 yet.
Now I'm working on Code Review Plugin. Then, I will get...
- 15:46 Redmine Help: RE: Code Review Plugin Usage Questions
- Did you set the permission for "Add code reviews" from "Roles and permissions" page?
- 00:26 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.7 Released.
- if you had executed rake in a directory 'redmine_code_review', this error occured.
Try again in root directory of re...
- 15:17 Redmine Feature #9915: View hook just after top-menu.
- 16:20 Redmine Plugins: RE: Wiki Extensions Plugin
- Sri Ramireddy wrote:
> I have installed this plugin with Redmine
> After installing, when I click on 'Settings'...
- 05:30 Redmine Defect #8557: Wiki Toolbar icons
- You should upgrade Wiki Extensions Plugin.
It's a problem of the plugin. Not of redmine core.
- 15:19 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.7 Released.
- Hi Loan Quynh
I think your redmine runs on development mode.
This plugin works only on production mode.
- 13:56 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.7 Released.
- Holger Waldmann wrote:
> Haru Iida wrote:
> > I have released a new version 0.4.0. Please try this one.
- 13:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.7 Released.
- Terence Mill wrote:
> Is that bug fixed in latest version?
Yes. I fixed it.
Also available in: Atom