- Registered on: 2012-06-20
- Last connection: 2015-03-25
Reported issues: 2
- 19:49 Redmine Defect #18018: Project Sorting by Name broken (for large project lists) in v2.x
- I too am seeing this issue.
- 19:47 Redmine Feature #6836: Sort project list by Name instead of identifier
- I recently updated a 1.x Redmine install to 2.6.1 stable and noticed projects aren't sorted by name.
I ran @Projec...
- 20:08 Redmine Feature #19066 (New): Allow URL template field in "Email footer"
- In Settings > Email notifications > Email footer, it would nice to have the ability to dynamically insert the base UR...
- 19:25 Redmine Feature #6341: Icons for projects
- +1 on this. The ability to have a visual identifier with a project on the projects page, and on activity pages would ...
- 23:49 Redmine Defect #11214 (Closed): Related issues in archived projects do not show up for their parent issues
- If an issue (child) is related to another issue (parent) and the child issue is within an archived project, the paren...
- 23:36 Redmine Help: RE: Can't change status of issues to desired "Closed".
- Thanks, it ended up being a relation issue. I had a suspicion this was the case, as I was snooping around in PostgreS...
- 21:07 Redmine Help: RE: Sync SVN in Redmine
- Looks about right, although my SVN and Redmine are on the same server, so it's using local file paths. Make sure perm...
- 20:53 Redmine Help: RE: Sync SVN in Redmine
- You add the hook into your SVN repository folder. Google SVN hooks. The hook gets called after a commit, and you want...
- 19:55 Redmine Help: RE: Can't change status of issues to desired "Closed".
- I'm having the exact same problem. I have an issue for a project where it cannot be set to a closed status. I have en...
Also available in: Atom