- Login: feicipet
- Registered on: 2009-05-26
- Last connection: 2015-01-29
- 09:39 Redmine Feature #3169: Multiple repositories for projects
- I'd vote for this too. Creating multiple sub-projects if we have multiple repos is quite a hassle. I wanted to move o...
- 01:41 Redmine Feature #3883: ability turn off all email notifications
- Temporary workaround for us: http://blog.goyello.com/2009/07/16/how-to-manage-email-notifications-within-redmine/
- 03:26 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.0 Released.
- After upgrading to latest trunk (r2888), @db:migrate@ fails when code review is installed.
Turns out we need to ed...
- 18:11 Redmine Feature #3808 (Closed): Provide link to actual SCM URL from repository page
- *Note*: I'm not sure if this is possible with SCMs other than Subversion 'cos I don't really have much experience wit...
- 18:21 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.0 Released.
- Very true, thanks for the clarification!
Haru Iida wrote:
> CS Wong wrote:
> > Managed to get Code Review work...
- 21:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.0 Released.
- Managed to get Code Review working. Realized that previously I couldn't see the Review links because of how I entered...
- 19:02 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.0 Released.
- ok, the error above was obvious enough to fix. I'm just curious why would a session-related error appear after this p...
- 18:39 Redmine Plugins: RE: Code Review Plugin 0.2.0 Released.
- I'm trying to install Code Review plugin version 0.2.2 into Redmine trunk r2847. Have run the db_migrate rake task. A...
- 22:01 Redmine Help: RE: Cron job to pull repository commits into Redmine?
- ok, I found this URL: http://www.simonecarletti.com/blog/2009/07/configuring-git-repository-with-redmine/
I noticed that repo commits are only pulled into Redmine from the repo when I click on the "Repository" tab, h...
Also available in: Atom