- Registered on: 2008-03-22
- Last connection: 2014-07-10
Reported issues: 0
- 15:48 Redmine Defect #11003: Email notification sending by REST API fails
- I also noticed this, in 2.5.1. I'm creating a few redmine issues based on calendars using zapier, but no one gets not...
- 08:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Heroku crashes on deploying Rails application
- At least part of your problem is this code in environment.rb :...
I'm wondering if it's possible to interact with the wiki via the rest API ?
- 11:28 Redmine Help: RE: start redmine fails with uninitialized contant ApplicationController
- I think one of the reasons people are using svn is because of the easier upgrades.
I still can't see a reason for...
- 10:27 Redmine Help: RE: start redmine fails with uninitialized contant ApplicationController
- Actually I think what should happen is that redmine should include rails in it's own repository under vendor. This sh...
- 15:03 Redmine Help: RE: start redmine fails with uninitialized contant ApplicationController
- You're using the wrong version of Rails. The easiest solution is to have the correct version in redmine/vendor/rails,...
- 12:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: what a wiki does use Redmine?
- Redmine doesn't embed an existing wiki, it's wiki is coded from scratch. I think the markup handling is done via redc...
- 16:50 Redmine Feature #2963: Managers able to create subprojects
- 08:14 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Show us your themes!
- Is this theme public ?
- 01:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Notifications for changesets
I'll bring the patch up to date with current redmine trunk, and also see if it can be turned into a plugin. If...
Also available in: Atom