- Login: rara
- Registered on: 2012-10-18
- Last connection: 2015-03-09
- 10:44 Redmine Feature #664: User can choose what page he want's to be Start page
- +1 I would highly appreciate this feature
- 13:58 Redmine Feature #16684 (New): Quick navigation among projects / subprojects
- Currently, if I want to switch to (for example) issue list of certain subproject of any project, I must select the pr...
- 09:51 Redmine Feature #16679: To wrap buttons at issue edit page to dedicated HTML element
- Also it whould be great each control (each "submit" or "button") to have it own unique css class.
Especially in cas...
- 09:35 Redmine Feature #16679 (New): To wrap buttons at issue edit page to dedicated HTML element
- It would be useful to be able to manipulate with all buttons together (mainly on issue detail screen, but could be us...
- 13:04 Redmine Feature #16074 (New): To use user groups at another places in redmine
- It would be great to be able to use user goups in search (similarly to individual users).
It would allow to define t...
- 10:57 Redmine Feature #15362: Wrap filters, options and buttons with extra div on the issue list
- From my perspective it is better to WRAP it since it is more flexible (as I know - especially in older IEs - there we...
I have some ideas about RedMine improvements:
It would be useful to have some kind of "quick controls" at projec...
- 11:16 Redmine Feature #15362 (Closed): Wrap filters, options and buttons with extra div on the issue list
It would be great to wrap serach panel HTML element (the form) to extra div since form itself is hardly styled in c...
- 12:46 Redmine Feature #14759: Adding project ID to CSS classes at least in issue screen (but whereever it is possibe)
- Also it would be great to add CSS class about tracker and perhaps about issue status into both "static" abd "dynamic"...
- 10:08 Redmine Feature #14759 (Closed): Adding project ID to CSS classes at least in issue screen (but whereever it is possibe)
- I would appreciate to have textual project ID (not a database numeric ID but the text typed into project form) in pag...
Also available in: Atom