- Login: shucke
- Registered on: 2012-10-18
- Last connection: 2016-03-29
- 13:28 Redmine Feature #8991: Nested versions for projects with sub-projects
- M. A. wrote:
> I am also looking for this functionality.
> Are there any news?
> We have releases of projects A, B...
- 10:37 Redmine Defect #5803: Precedes/Follows Relationships Broke
- I can confirm that behavior for our productive redmine system (version 2.0.3).
I think that this is an intended fe...
- 14:03 Redmine Feature #2161: Time tracking code should respect weekends as "no work" days
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> Yes, it is already discussed in #7079.
Thx @ JPL, but I am not sure if the above ment...
- 10:08 Redmine Feature #2024: gantt chart editing
- +1, changing due dates for many tickets (e.g. in case of sickness or some new, prioritized customer requirements) is ...
- 08:45 Redmine Feature #2161: Time tracking code should respect weekends as "no work" days
- +1 ... or even more (from a project manager's point of view)!
I am happy that Redmine will support the definition ...
- 15:26 Redmine Feature #11636: tree structure of Gantt
- 18:31 Redmine Feature #3224: Better project list
- +1, very urgent feature for internal company use.
We definately know the descriptions of our projects... would be ...
- 18:22 Redmine Feature #8991: Nested versions for projects with sub-projects
- +1. Would be very helpful! Sub-versions are IMO a perfect, consistent extension of sub-projects.
P.S.: I registere...
Also available in: Atom