- Login: rfuser066
- Registered on: 2008-02-03
- 11:00 Redmine Patch #232: SCM URL/ROOT Information on Repository Page
- I used the table to match the other 3 tables on the page.
Wouldn't be hard to change it but then it would look out o...
- 15:22 Redmine Patch #232 (New): SCM URL/ROOT Information on Repository Page
- To save users the hassle of hunting down the Admin to ask the access information needed to use a non-redMine SCM tool...
- 11:01 Redmine Defect #111: An administrator fixing options on a user is forced to change the users password.
- Close this its a bug in Firefox. The first password field is
getting text set in it but not displaying the text or a...
- 14:24 Redmine Defect #111 (Closed): An administrator fixing options on a user is forced to change the users password.
- Need a check box or separate page for changing the password. As currently written the validation engine forces you to...
- 11:26 Redmine Feature #434 (Closed): Details time tracking report needs filtering
- The time tracking report need a date range filter. Currently it seems to be reading all time entries and displaying
- 11:24 Redmine Feature #433 (Closed): Time tracking should propagate up to parent projects
- Time tracking should propagate up to parent projects sort of like the cross project tickets.
- 14:04 Redmine Defect #106: Spent Time, Details, and Reports on Reports page only visible to Administrators
- More of a feature request but could you make the logged time
roll up to the parent project like you are doing with s...
- 14:03 Redmine Defect #106 (Closed): Spent Time, Details, and Reports on Reports page only visible to Administrators
- On the reports page, The Spent Time total, the details button, and the reports button is on visible to redMine
- 13:53 Redmine Defect #104: Mail Notifications Pages Missing the Options
- Never mind you answered this in
We would st...
- 13:07 Redmine Defect #102: Email addresses entered in Wiki pages are corrupted. Appears a mailto link is partly built.
- What versions of Ruby, Rails, and RedCloth are you running?
I just tested the same email address on the demo site an...
Also available in: Atom