- Registered on: 2009-07-14
- Last connection: 2009-07-30
Reported issues: 1
- 13:49 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine not able to show some image
- Maybe nobody has faced this problem until now... If you discover a bug or would like to request a feature, opening an...
- 13:34 Redmine Help: RE: How apply patch file on windows?
- I've attached the new patch file to the issue(#3614). Please download the export_issues_to_pdf_csv_r2823_win32.diff t...
- 13:30 Redmine Patch #3614: Export to PDF/CSV ignoring custom queries and HTML query display problems
- This file is for Windows users. It has LF characters converted into CRLF, so the w32 version of patch doesn't fail.
- 13:18 Redmine Patch #3614: Export to PDF/CSV ignoring custom queries and HTML query display problems
- I updated the patch to make it working for the current revision, as there were some errors, when trying to apply the ...
- 11:58 Redmine Help: RE: How apply patch file on windows?
- It looks like the patch cannot be applied to the current revision.
I'll look into this now and try to create a new...
- 07:57 Redmine Help: RE: How apply patch file on windows?
- Hi Abdul,
to apply the patch, copy it to the redmine base-directory e.g. 'c:\srv\redmine'
Open a shell / cmd an...
- 15:34 Redmine Patch #3461: Manage permission on issue assigment
Wasn't able to get this patch running. Is it enough to put the ...
- 14:48 Redmine Patch #3586: Add an option to filter issues by people who were assigned to it in the past
- Sorry, i had a small error in the last patch which caused some tests to fail.
Fixed in this patch.
- 12:35 Redmine Patch #3586: Add an option to filter issues by people who were assigned to it in the past
- Patch adjusted for the current revision r2823.
Also added handling for the "is not" case....
- 11:11 Redmine Patch #1582: Add Time Spent Column to Issue List
- Updated the patch with the ability to sort by the "Time spent" column and added rounding to 2 decimal places.
Also available in: Atom