- Registered on: 2012-12-04
- Last connection: 2020-07-11
Reported issues: 17
- 23:16 Redmine Patch #31505: Mark edited journal notes as "Edited"
- Its typical also to show number of edits if that is possible.
- 23:15 Redmine Patch #29285: Add "Assign to me" shortcut to issue edit form
- > I would prefer "Assign to me" as button outside of edit mode.
This seems like much better solution IMO.
- 23:13 Redmine Feature #33692: Improved view of the activity page
- I like the lines. Its important to know when day ends, such 'distraction' has merit.
- 23:09 Redmine Feature #33071: Prevent accidental deletion of contents with sudo mode
- I support Go Maeda in this.
This happens so frequently (even to those like me that use Redmine daily for decade, d...
- 10:35 Redmine Feature #1380: Deleting an issue only marks it as being deleted
- During the last 10 years people deleted accidentally countless tickets.
There is no easy way to recover them.
- 11:43 Redmine Defect #668: Date input fields don't respect date format settings
- Unacceptable :)
- 10:32 Redmine Feature #31215 (New): Macro child_pages should support reverse order
- This is more appropriate for some contexts, for example monthly reports which you want sorted chronologically in reve...
- 09:58 Redmine Feature #9068: New button : "Submit modification without notification"
- Redmine stealth is great but this should really be part of Redmine itself.
It would be way more practical that wit...
- 19:07 Redmine Help: RE: Hide public projects for specific roles
- No, I have turned to solution where I hide all projects. Then I have mother project that contains all other for entir...
- 13:56 Redmine Feature #3760: E-mail notifications for issue update/creation should include the attachments in t...
Our vendors communicate with our Redmine only via email so they can never get attached files.
Also available in: Atom