- Login: majkinetor
- Registered on: 2012-12-04
- Last connection: 2023-02-22
- 20:56 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_api_with_powershell (#10)
- 11:55 Redmine Defect #37958 (Closed): Groups added to watchers are not shown as links
- After #4511 (v4.2.0), its possible to add Redmine groups as watchers on issues.
Users are shown as links, and gro...
- 11:48 Redmine Feature #4511: Allow adding user groups as watchers for issues
- There seems to be a bug in this feature - groups added as watchers are shown as text, not as links (like in Overview ...
- 15:20 Redmine Feature #36162: Add notification reason to the email instead of the default static email footer
- Why not adding MENTIONED reason now?
- 21:11 Redmine Help: RE: Create issue via API using json is working?
- It works. You probably didn't set ContentType to 'application/json'
- 14:03 Redmine Help: RE: Hide public projects for specific roles
- @Fabio Peruzzo
Is the plugin available publicly ?
- 15:52 Redmine Feature #13919: Mention user on issues and wiki pages using @user with autocomplete
- Can't wait for this one! Thx guys, you are awesome.
- 23:16 Redmine Feature #31505: Mark edited journal notes as "Edited"
- Its typical also to show number of edits if that is possible.
- 23:15 Redmine Feature #29285: Add "Assign to me" shortcut to issue edit form
- > I would prefer "Assign to me" as button outside of edit mode.
This seems like much better solution IMO.
- 23:13 Redmine Feature #33692: Improved view of the activity page
- I like the lines. Its important to know when day ends, such 'distraction' has merit.
Also available in: Atom