- Registered on: 2012-12-16
- Last connection: 2013-07-04
Reported issues: 2
- 08:04 Redmine Defect #13618: CSV export of spent time ignores filters and columns selection
- Radhakrishna, the associated revision is located here: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/repository/revisions/1...
- 20:10 Redmine Defect #13618: CSV export of spent time ignores filters and columns selection
- Etienne Massip wrote:
> Andrew Dahl wrote:
> > The issue export is not a problem and works as expected, as I noted ...
- 19:47 Redmine Defect #13618: CSV export of spent time ignores filters and columns selection
- The issue export is not a problem and works as expected, as I noted in the description.
- 01:11 Redmine Defect #13618 (Closed): CSV export of spent time ignores filters and columns selection
- When you do a CSV export of spent time, it opens a dialog that lets you choose which columns you want to include in t...
- 23:59 Redmine Patch #12611 (Closed): Login link unexpected logs you out
- If you log in and then revisit the /login page, Redmine currently logs you out and requires you to log back in. I be...
- 23:18 Redmine Defect #3780: Attribute exchange with OpenID providers
- Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> there is a fix for this: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/openid-fix
> why is...
- 23:06 Redmine Defect #3371: Autologin does not work when using openid
- Elias Chistyakov wrote:
I can confirm this bug still exists in 2.1.4.stable and the quoted patch works. ...
- 14:01 Redmine Defect #11778: openid : Fields not taken when logged in using Google account. Redmine 2.0.3
- The problem is that Google, Yahoo, and, from what I understand, most big name OpenID providers are no longer supporti...
- 13:00 Redmine Feature #11357: OpenId provider selection
- I realized after I posted that patch, it was a little messy as I had a file being created and removed because I had m...
- 12:51 Redmine Feature #11357: OpenId provider selection
- The attached patch was created against Redmine 2.1.4.stable and tested using Chrome 23, Firefox 16, IE9, Ruby 1.9.3 (...
Also available in: Atom