- Login: vicd
- Registered on: 2009-07-20
- Last connection: 2012-05-04
- 12:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redcase Plugin
- Doe not work for me, no matter what version I use (tried 0.116, 0.144 and 0.149 from "sourceforge":http://sourceforge...
- 12:28 Redmine Defect #10181: Issue context menu and bulk edit form show irrelevant statuses
- PS - sorry for necroposting for an ancient version.
- 12:27 Redmine Defect #10181: Issue context menu and bulk edit form show irrelevant statuses
- For bulk edit (when you edit issues belonging to different trackers) the page is still somewhat misleading (not all f...
- 11:24 Redmine Defect #10181: Issue context menu and bulk edit form show irrelevant statuses
- Ok, for the issues list context menu it's at line 16 of _/views/context_menus/issues.html.erb_
- 08:53 Redmine Defect #10181 (Closed): Issue context menu and bulk edit form show irrelevant statuses
- redmine 1.0.3.
A parent project is setup with several custom trackers with custom workflows. It's child project use...
- 05:10 Redmine Feature #9592: Filtering by parent task
- I think yes they should be merged, so you can close this one as a dupe of #6118.
BTW, the parent task should also ge...
- 09:26 Redmine Feature #9592 (Closed): Filtering by parent task
I'm aware of #5196, but my scenario looks different - the folks want saved searches with criteria for Parent T...
- 12:33 Redmine Plugins: RE: Blocks Layout plugin
- Fabio Leitao wrote:
> On Redmine homepage, I used to have the Welcome message on the left, and the lastest News and ...
- 09:34 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
- I can tell the plugin does not work with 1.0.x, but it works in our environment under 1.1.0 and 1.1.2.
- 11:54 Redmine Feature #1189: Multiselect custom fields
Also available in: Atom