- Registered on: 2008-02-03
Reported issues: 6
- 11:30 Redmine Patch #230: hides some issues in calendar block in My Page
- Oops, line feeds are automatically inserted to my previous
I uploaded _calendar.rhtml.patch.
- 11:23 Redmine Patch #230: hides some issues in calendar block in My Page
- Here is a patch for latest Redmine.
BUG: cannot save the status of chexboxes.
- 09:17 Redmine Feature #446: Option to hide Completed/Uncompleted Issues on Gantt Chart
- I want same feature also on Calendar. Calendar in my "My
Page" gets longer everyday.
- 09:08 Redmine Feature #453 (Closed): a version includes many versions
- Current Redmine's version can includes some issues, but versions. So, Redmine cannot describe a version that relies
- 20:04 Redmine Defect #117: '\'(char code 0x5c) handling is improper in PDF output
- Thanks for your work. The fix is of great benefit to MBCS users.
Although the patch's author is Aruo Miura, my nam...
- 19:28 Redmine Feature #451: user's name should be displayed FAMILY NAME - GIVEN NAME order in East Asia.
- To merge the two fields is best and simplest solution for me
among your three proposal. And it meets my demand for u...
- 06:05 Redmine Feature #451: user's name should be displayed FAMILY NAME - GIVEN NAME order in East Asia.
- Your proposal is great but it is perfect to have per person
setting that can override application level setting. For...
- 02:21 Redmine Feature #451 (Closed): user's name should be displayed FAMILY NAME - GIVEN NAME order in East Asia.
- Display user's name FAMILY NAME - GIVEN NAME order when language setting is Japanese or Chinese.
In East Asia coun...
- 19:06 Redmine Defect #120: Title with non-ascii characters breaks wiki
- It works fine. Thanks.
- 11:36 Redmine Defect #120 (Closed): Title with non-ascii characters breaks wiki
- I have tried to create new page named "Ã£Æ’â€ Ã£â€šÂ¹Ã£Æ’Ë†" (means "test" in Japanese). But titleize method
Also available in: Atom