- Registered on: 2009-09-03
- Last connection: 2020-05-29
Reported issues: 81
- 05:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Java Rest API, unable to fetch issue by issue id
- check your redmine URL
check your permissions
check if REST API is enabled in your Redmine install.
these are 3 po...
- 05:42 Redmine Help: RE: How to get all the issues with Java Api - I didn't get all the issues following the doc...
- you can set page size:
RedmineManager mgr = RedmineManagerFactory.createWithApiKey(uri, apiAccessKey);
- 23:21 Redmine Feature #7487: change "author" field format to have login, fname, lname instead of ambiguous "ful...
- if anyone is working on REST API, is it possible to make this improvement? this can be made in a backward-compatible ...
- hi all!
we released a new version of TaskAdapter app, which now supports 2-way sync between JIRA and Redmine,
- 18:48 Redmine Help: RE: how to use multi-fields search for issues in REST api?
- I found this combination of params to work:...
- 17:42 Redmine Feature #23566: REST API should return attachment's id in addition to token
- Than you, Jan! this is useful to know. it is hard to predict though if that is something that we could rely on going ...
- 17:36 Redmine Feature #8918: direct link to my Issues today
- hi guys! is there a wiki page on this search syntax? I submitted a question on forum: message#50740
- hi guys!
someone submitted a feature request for Redmine Java library to support free-form search with multiple p...
- 06:45 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_api_with_java (#18)
- deleted highly outdated legacy libraries
Also available in: Atom