- Login: java
- Registered on: 2009-09-03
- Last connection: 2021-04-23
I am looking for redmine people interested in maintaining Redmine Java API library ( https://github.com/taskada...
- 19:41 Redmine Defect #35039: API create issue relation method returns undefined method `split' when issue id is sent as integer
- hi Marius! would you also be interested in redmine-java-api library maintenance? feel free to submit PRs at https://g...
- 19:21 Redmine Feature #33418: Bulk addition of related issues
- side note - if Redmine REST API supported returning some "server info", the clients could at least choose what json b...
- 19:02 Redmine Feature #33418: Bulk addition of related issues
- hi everyone! I am the owner of redmine-java-api project (https://github.com/taskadapter/redmine-java-api).
I get a s...
- 19:16 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_api_with_java (#19)
- 05:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Java Rest API, unable to fetch issue by issue id
- check your redmine URL
check your permissions
check if REST API is enabled in your Redmine install.
these are 3 po...
- 05:42 Redmine Help: RE: How to get all the issues with Java Api - I didn't get all the issues following the doc - Java API Redmine
- you can set page size:
RedmineManager mgr = RedmineManagerFactory.createWithApiKey(uri, apiAccessKey);
- 23:21 Redmine Feature #7487: change "author" field format to have login, fname, lname instead of ambiguous "full name"
- if anyone is working on REST API, is it possible to make this improvement? this can be made in a backward-compatible ...
- hi all!
we released a new version of TaskAdapter app, which now supports 2-way sync between JIRA and Redmine,
- 18:48 Redmine Help: RE: how to use multi-fields search for issues in REST api?
- I found this combination of params to work:...
Also available in: Atom