- IRC nick: kf
- Registered on: 2013-08-22
- Last connection: 2013-10-25
Reported issues: 0
We have recently run Redmine 2.3.2 from the downloaded Virtual Machine and set up some initial settings.
- 09:21 Redmine Feature #4138: Add spent time comments in search
- Thanks, update worked.
I can now search for comments from the overall time spent under a project and is working fi...
- 15:45 Redmine Feature #4138: Add spent time comments in search
- Managed to run the patch but am getting the following:
bitnami@linux:/opt/bitnami/apps/redmine$ patch -p0 < rm4138...
- 15:28 Redmine Feature #4138: Add spent time comments in search
im new to this, can anyone let me know how patch can be installed?
Thanks in advance
- 12:13 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Difference between Comments and Notes when reporting an issue
- I understand this, what i cannot understand is why this field is not searchable whilst the notes are.. is there a way...
- 08:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Difference between Comments and Notes when reporting an issue
- Good morning and thanks for the reply. No I am using Redmine 2.3.2.stable installed from the Vmware Virtual Machine ...
- 11:11 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Adding + sign in a custom field
- any feedback?
more than a technical issue I would like to know the difference between the Comments field as opposed to the no...
- 08:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Proper setup for a IT call logging System
- Hi :)
i see what you mean.
Not all support agents work for all clients, hence projects would be more beneficial in ...
- 13:46 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Removing user from a role
- got that. in fact i found what was stopping me from removing the users. The user in question was part of a group. t...
Also available in: Atom