- Login: leoc
- Registered on: 2013-10-28
- Last connection: 2017-02-07
- 11:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: http://redmine.org does not load the redmine website
- Alright, thanks, totally overlooked that. 6 months old, though :-)
- When I am quickly entering `redmine.org` into the browser I get:...
- 11:20 Redmine Patch #24446 (New): Call `view_issues_timelog_form_bottom` hook
- I am writing a plugin, that needs to add additional form fields to a time entry.
- 12:40 Redmine Patch #24435 (New): Add `view_account_contextual` and `view_account_list_buttons` hooks
- This patch adds two view hooks:
to be able to let pl...
- 17:50 Redmine Feature #16621: Ability to filter issues blocked by any/no open issues
- I added tests similar to those in @query_test.rb@. Hope you can merge soon.
- 11:03 Redmine Feature #3125: Merging 2 different Redmine Installations
- For anyone who's trying to accomplish the same thing.
I updated the merge plugin to work with Redmine 3.0.
- 11:26 Redmine Feature #16621: Ability to filter issues blocked by any/no open issues
- Awesome! How is the process of merging this patch into master?
Having this patch merged would simplify my deployment...
- 17:10 Redmine Feature #16621 (Closed): Ability to filter issues blocked by any/no open issues
- I wrote a patch for Feature #15029 that adds relation filters:
* 'any open issues'
* 'none or closed issues'
- 17:14 Redmine Feature #15633: Allow CSS overriding for (3rd party) module's stylesheets
- Most of the time plugins are build on top of the base theme overriding values from the base theme.
I suggest writing...
- 16:30 Redmine Feature #15029: When filter by "blocked by" = "any", take into account if blocking issue is already closed (so no really blocking)
- I hope this will be merged any time soon. A simple patch, guys. Please :-)
Also available in: Atom