- Registered on: 2008-04-28
- Last connection: 2020-03-13
Reported issues: 12
- 17:39 Redmine Patch #33104: I18N: latest message texts for German language
- Sorry, I overlooked these text strings.
I added the missing translations to rev. 1 of the patch.
- 09:13 Redmine Patch #33104 (Closed): I18N: latest message texts for German language
- Attached you may find latest updates to German localization.
Thanks for considering my patch!
- 14:41 Redmine Defect #28765: Copying an issue fails if the issue is watched by a locked user
- In the unit test patch, the name of the test method is misspelled. This typo is fixed in the attached patch.
- 12:15 Redmine Defect #28192 (Closed): Fix typo in German label_font_monospace
- I just came across a small glitch in the German translation that I would like so see fixed.
- 14:55 Redmine Feature #26680 (New): Show default assignee when creating new issue
- With new redmine version, 3.4, a default assignee can be specified (which is great).
However, contrary to a stipul...
- 12:09 Redmine Feature #4511: Allow adding user groups as watchers for issues
- Stephane Lapie wrote:
> The fix is committed to my github.
Stephane, thanks for your efforts.
> I suppose th...
- 14:33 Redmine Feature #4511: Allow adding user groups as watchers for issues
- > Stephane Lapie wrote:
> I updated upon Petr's plugin for Redmine 3.3.3-stable.
Stephane, thanks for your eff...
- 14:19 Redmine Feature #6166: Support german umlauts and whitespaces in login string
I ran into the same problem with Redmine version 3.2.0 and successfully used the patch above to overcome the limi...
- 13:32 Redmine Defect #20380: Cannot assign users to projects with IE set to compatibility mode
- I'm running Redmine 3.1.0.stable and we also have/had issues when adding watchers to a ticket (as described by Karel ...
- 19:01 Redmine Help: RE: Unexpected error while processing request: An operation was attempted on something that...
- Try to follow the instructions given here:
Also available in: Atom