- Login: fnkr
- IRC nick: fnkr
- Registered on: 2014-01-15
- Last connection: 2022-01-23
- 12:38 Redmine Defect #17722: Plugin update check not working if redmine is viewed over https
- This is still unfixed in Redmine 2.6.1 since it still sends the request using http://
I recommend using an protocol ...
- 01:12 Redmine Defect #18774 (Closed): Precede-Follow relation sets startdate and changes duedate for no reason
- Step 1: Create a task
Step 2: Create a second task
- 19:27 Redmine Defect #17632: Users can't see private notes created by themselves if "Mark notes as private" is set but "View private notes" is not
IMHO a user should always have access to all content he produces - it is realy weird if you write a note, click...
- 17:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Securing Redmine session cookie: _redmine_session
I'm using Redmine 2.6.0 and your example is working fine for me!
- 09:21 Redmine Feature #7360: Issue custom query: default query per instance, project and user
- Hidaka Katsuya wrote:
> I also hope strongly that this feature is implemented. So, I made the "redmine_default...
- 19:21 Redmine Plugins: RE: 6 new open-source Redmine themes available!
- 17:23 Redmine Plugins: RE: 6 new open-source Redmine themes available!
- Screenshots are down.
- 11:05 Redmine Feature #1086: Fine grained permissions
- 14:45 Redmine Feature #7360: Issue custom query: default query per instance, project and user
That would save me a lot of time.
- 13:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: New theme - Flat
- There are some responsive themes in the wiki: [[Theme_List]] (just search for "responsive").
Also available in: Atom