- Login: matthewhorrocks
- Registered on: 2009-11-11
- Last connection: 2012-12-17
- 10:44 Redmine Feature #5487: Allow subtasks to cross projects
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> Instead the focus should be more on finishing the subtasking feature itself.
What needs to ...
- 11:15 Redmine Help: RE: Deprecated warnings
- Despite the warnings, Redmine seems to work OK.
But knowing they're happening unbalances my inner geek :)
- After building a new Centos 6.2 server, and moving a Redmine db from 0.9 Redmine to 1.4, the following deprecated war...
- 17:06 Redmine Feature #1189: Multiselect custom fields
What are the issues that are stopping this request from being implemented and added to a formal release?
- 16:52 Redmine Defect #8935: Password reset is required before a user can login after upgrading from 0.9.1 to 1.2.1
- On further investigation, I discovered it was because I installed Rails: gem install rails -v=2.3.11
If I don't ma...
- 14:02 Redmine Defect #8935 (Closed): Password reset is required before a user can login after upgrading from 0.9.1 to 1.2.1
I've completed a test upgrade from 0.9.1 to 1.2.1 and found that users cannot login without first resetting th...
- 12:42 Redmine Patch #2560: Bulk Edit of Custom Fields
- I can't get this patch to work. I've update the files, but get an 'internal server error' and this error in logs/prod...
- 15:13 Redmine Help: RE: Help needed with error: undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass from http://www.redmine.org/issues/2560
- Information about my environment:
GLoc v1.1 running in development mode. Strings can be modified at runtime.
- I'm trying to get http://www.redmine.org/issues/2560 working.
I've patched all the required files, but the also ge...
Also available in: Atom