- Registered on: 2008-05-03
- Last connection: 2011-04-08
Reported issues: 7
- 21:42 Redmine Help: RE: Board permissions
- Why is this permission granted by default??? Any plan of changing this in the trunk? If not, why?
- 21:42 Redmine Help: RE: Forum (board) visibility control / staff-only notes
Thanks for that, it does work indeed. Why is this permission granted by default??? Any plan of changin...
- 15:12 Redmine Help: RE: Forum (board) visibility control / staff-only notes
- Is there any plan to progress this? It can be quite useful.
An even better granularity would so you can configure ...
- 16:25 Redmine Feature #7723 (New): Proper Microsoft Exchange support
- For enterprise installation, it would be interesting to have proper support of email via Microsoft Exchange connectio...
- 14:07 Redmine Defect #7705 (Resolved): "Jump to project" combo box box spills out of screen
- Linked to bug in Firefox with multiple monitors not aligned: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=393185
- 13:45 Redmine Defect #7705: "Jump to project" combo box box spills out of screen
- Very interesting indeed!
It seems to be happening only when Firefox is on my secondary screen. Everything seems OK...
- 13:41 Redmine Defect #7705: "Jump to project" combo box box spills out of screen
- Indeed, my apologies, I had so memories of being able to decide which side the combo box should unfold to. I checked ...
- 10:49 Redmine Defect #7705 (Closed): "Jump to project" combo box box spills out of screen
- The "Jump to project" combo box currently unfolds toward the top of the page. I guess this was to keep the rest of th...
- +1 This is a web application. Firstly the user experience will be awful without it because everything will be static....
- 11:30 Redmine Feature #3702: History tickets
- I suppose the easiest solution to achieve what you described is just to remove all members from the project except th...
Also available in: Atom