Wrong done_ratio calculation for parent with subtask having estimated_hours=0
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
this patch corrects a bug in the calculation of the done_ratio value in some edge case.Ways to reproduce this bug:
- Define a parent issue
- Define two subissues on this parent issue
- Set on one subissue estimated_hours to 0
- Close subissue with no estimated_hours -> parent issue has done_ratio = 50%
- Close subissue with estimated_hours set to zero value -> parent issue still has done_ratio = 50%
This patch solves this issue.
@Jean-Philippe: Maybe you or Toshi could take a look at this?
Wrong done_ratio calculation for parent with subtask having estimated_hours=0 ().
Patch by Daniel Felix.
#2 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 7 years ago
- Tracker changed from Patch to Defect
- Subject changed from Wrong done_ratio calculation on zero values in subissue. to Wrong done_ratio calculation for parent with subtask having estimated_hours=0
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to 2.3.3
- Resolution set to Fixed
Patch committed with a test, thanks for pointing this out.