Make spent time - & project custom fields configurable/switchable per project
It would be nice if it becomes possible to configure/switch the custom-fields of the types
timelog (spent time) and
project per project equal to the functionality implemented for custom-fields of the type
Though it may not be logical to do this per project it can be very usefull for multi-purpose projects.
Example regarding a fictional project custom-field of the type list with the name "
Fork" (which should indicate if this project is a fork (for what it means)). Now I want that project custom-field only to show-up on projects that actually are development-projects, not on any other projects (e.g. a project "Web-Service Management").
In such an environment it would be great if the project custom-field can be switched-off manually for all other projects exept the specific development-projects.
Such an example can be given for the timelog custom-fields also...
#14 Updated by Yuichi HARADA 9 months ago
- File 0001-Remove-trailing-whitespaces-in-test-fixtures-custom_.patch added
- File 0002-Change-is_for_all-to-true-in-test-fixtures-custom_fi.patch added
- File 0003-Modify-tests-for-custom-fields-configurable-switchab.patch added
- File 0004-Make-spent-time-project-custom-fields-configurable-s.patch added
- File 0005-Add-migrations.patch added
I created patches. I attached patches.