Do not truncate subissue/related issues titles on single issue view
Added by Felix Schäfer over 8 years ago.
Updated over 8 years ago.
The titles of subissues in the subissue tree on single issue view are currently truncated at 60 characters, which on many modern/wide displays leaves a lot of unused whitespace.
The patch removes the truncation.
Why not doing the same change for the related issues that are displayed just below?
Because we had not thought of it :-) I have attached an updated patch.
- Subject changed from Do not truncate subissue titles on single issue view to Do not truncate subissue/related issues titles on single issue view
- Category set to UI
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 3.0.0
Patch committed in r13796, thanks.
- Has duplicate Feature #19970: More reasonable issue subject truncation for subtasks and related issues added
- Related to Defect #23574: Issue subjects are truncated at 60 characters on my page added
Also available in: Atom