Importing csv fails when using data containing bullet character, No error message in the UI, no reason is presented for the crash
|Status:||Needs feedback||Start date:|
All you have to do to reproduce this bug is to import the following csv file. In the import form, just match Subject with Subject column and chose Tracker -> Feature.
"Subject","Start_Date" "Test1 test","9/7/2016" "Test2 • test","9/7/2016"
The only clue available to what did fail is the following console message, which is not to much to get going:
POST http://localhost:3000/imports/36ed0f56e6db80daaaf6dfec4042eb93/run.js 500 (Internal Server Error)
I had to trim down my csv file until I managed to exclude the error, and it looks like the bullet character is the cullprit. Maybe other UTF characters have the same issues, I didn't test.