Importing csv fails when using data containing bullet character, No error message in the UI, no reason is presented for the crash
All you have to do to reproduce this bug is to import the following csv file. In the import form, just match Subject with Subject column and chose Tracker -> Feature.
"Subject","Start_Date" "Test1 test","9/7/2016" "Test2 • test","9/7/2016"
The only clue available to what did fail is the following console message, which is not to much to get going:
POST http://localhost:3000/imports/36ed0f56e6db80daaaf6dfec4042eb93/run.js 500 (Internal Server Error)
I had to trim down my csv file until I managed to exclude the error, and it looks like the bullet character is the cullprit. Maybe other UTF characters have the same issues, I didn't test.