Related to "no open issues" shows all issues
When filtering for issues that are related (bi-directional relationship) to "No open issues", all issues and not just the ones related to none or closed issues are shown.
Updated by Go MAEDA over 6 years ago
- File 25478-reproduce-1.png 25478-reproduce-1.png added
- File 25478-reproduce-2.png 25478-reproduce-2.png added
- File 25478-reproduce-3.png 25478-reproduce-3.png added
- File 25478-reproduce-4.png 25478-reproduce-4.png added
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
I confirmed the problem.
Suppose the following situation. All issues except Issue F have some relations.
"Related to any open issues" is expected to list issues which has "related to" relations open issues. It works fine.
"Related to no open issues" is expected to list issues which don't have "related to" relations to open issues. But actually it lists all issues in the project.
With the proposed patch by Kevin Fischer, "Related to no open issues" works as expected.
Updated by Marius BALTEANU over 6 years ago
Go MAEDA, it is the expected behaviour for the filter "Related to no open issues" to return an issue without relations (Issue F from your screenshots)? From my point of view, only "Related to none" should return issues with no relations.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
Patch committed, thanks.
Marius BALTEANU wrote:
Go MAEDA, it is the expected behaviour for the filter "Related to no open issues" to return an issue without relations (Issue F from your screenshots)?
Yes that was the expected behaviour. Maybe we would have to add another filter like "related to closed issues only" if it's needed.