different estimated time units hours<>days per tracker type
|Target version:||Candidate for next major release|
For product planning and project management, I propose in addition to Feature #1953
- make unit of estimated time configurable (is a float anyway)
- support time unit days in addition to hours (maybe even weeks and at least for the Feature tracker)
- make this configurable differently for Feature/Support/Bug trackers.
- internally the unit could stay hour (estimated, spent) and
- a day should equal 8 hours (or configurable amount).
#5 Updated by budo kaiman almost 5 years ago
+1 It would be great if redmine could detect and adjust the display format based on this.
|24.0 hours||3.0 days|
|0.5 hours||30 minutes|
|40.0 hours||1 week|
It would also be nice to have mixed formats.
|48.0 hours||1 week 1 day|
|4.5 hours||4 hours 30 minutes|