Ability to choose default sort by column for all projects
Much like what's available when new saved query is created.
Preferably it should be shown in admin | Settings | Issue tracking
at Default columns displayed on the issue list section.
For example, from saved queries page:
- Related to Feature #7360: Issue custom query: default query per instance, project and user added
We should have the same options as when we create queries.
Default sort seems also important to me.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Fixed
In the upcoming Redmine 5.0.0, you will be able to set a default issue query at global/project and user level (#7360). In this way, you will be able to set the default sorting.
Adding a new setting only for this is not useful anymore, so I'm closing this, please reopen if I'm wrong.
- Resolution changed from Fixed to Duplicate
- Related to deleted (Feature #7360: Issue custom query: default query per instance, project and user)
- Duplicates Feature #7360: Issue custom query: default query per instance, project and user added
Also available in: Atom