Accidentally clicking next to the checkbox breaks issue selection
Expected behavior would be that issues don't get unchecked when clicking outside checkbox, and that clicked issue gets added to selection
Updated by Aleksandar Pavic over 4 years ago
Fore example, gmail is not behaving the way Redmine is. Gmail captures click anywhere on checkboxes parent TD element, here is screen capture...
Perhaps it should be left to per-theme setting...
Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA over 4 years ago
- File feature-30236.patch feature-30236.patch added
- File checkbox.gif checkbox.gif added
- File label.png label.png added
I wrote a patch to make the range up to the parent TD element of the checkbox a clickable range.
It is difficult to click without mistaking a small checkbox.
This small change should impxrove usability.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Right clicking on issue list breaks selection (unchecks all selected issues) to Accidentally clicking next to the checkbox breaks issue selection
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.0.2
- Resolution set to Fixed
I've committed a fix similar to the one proposed by Mizuki but that does not require to add labels on every checkboxes.