Link documents to latest repository link
Added by Frode Marton Meling about 16 years ago.
Updated over 5 years ago.
I would like to see 2 features added:
- In svn repository it should be possible to have a permalink that always points to latest version of a document.
- It would be nice to be able to link documents from repository and into the Documents part of redmine. This would
make it easier maintaining the documents in a project.
My mistake, I now see that the link always points to latest
version. But I would like to be able to link documents from
SVN to the Document folder.
Pretag this as a valid request, however this will have to come after the upcoming files/documents redesign. For clarification:
"meineerde: I think he want to have things like design docs in a svn repo and have some of it prominently linked in the docs section"
- Category set to Text formatting
- Category changed from Text formatting to Documents
Anthony A wrote:
So, is it possible to use link source:some/file in Documents section ?
AFAIK this is supported.
- Description updated (diff)
Also available in: Atom