Layout of the custom field edit page is different between the single edit page and the batch edit page
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
If you select and edit multiple issues, the custom fields are arranged vertically.
On the other hand, if you select and edit one issue, the custom field is divided into left and right.
multiple editing(Before fix):
Applying this patch will cause the custom field to be split into left and right for multiple edits in Issue.
multiple editing(After fix):
The attached patch implements this feature.
Use the same layout for custom fields in issue bulk edit page (#32471).
Patch by Shingo Hosotani and Marius BALTEANU.
Unify CSS classes for custom fields in issue#show, issue#edit and issue#bulk_edit (#32471).
Patch by Marius BALTEANU.
#6 Updated by Marius BALTEANU 2 months ago
- File 0003-Show-toolbar-for-full-width-custom-fields-with-text-.patch added
- File 0002-Unify-css-classes-for-custom-fields-in-issue-show-is.patch added
- File 0001-Use-same-layout-for-custom-fields-in-issue-bulk-edit.patch added
I've attached 3 patches that fix the problem reported here and also, adds the JS toolbar in this page for full width custom fields with text formatting enabled. Should some fixes made here backported to minor versions?
#7 Updated by Marius BALTEANU 2 months ago
- Assignee deleted (
All tests pass: https://gitlab.com/redmine-org/redmine/pipelines/132967327
#13 Updated by Go MAEDA about 1 month ago
- Subject changed from Custom field edit page is different for single selection and multiple selection to Layout of the custom field edit page is different between the single edit screen and the batch edit screen
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed the patch series. Thank you.