Add a list of supported languages by the code highlighter to the help
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
It's useful to be able to see the languages that syntax highlighting supports in your static files so you don't have to switch to an external site(https://redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineCodeHighlightingLanguages) every time.
Also, having a list of supported languages as an html file is useful when different Redmine versions support different languages.
I would like to see a list of languages by clicking the links in the reference as below.
#1 Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA over 1 year ago
- File feature-33859-only-english-sample.patch added
The attached patch is a sample that adds a link to the English reference only.
The content of languages_supported_by_syntax_highlighting.html is English, and it is difficult to make the description of the supported language in it multilingual.
Since languages_supported_by_syntax_highlighting.html is useful for checking the distinguished name of a language even if it is in English, I think you can link to languages_supported_by_syntax_highlighting.html from other language references.
- File 0001-Add-the-list-of-all-supported-languages-by-the-synta.patch added
- Category changed from UI to Documentation
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
#4 Updated by Go MAEDA about 1 month ago
- Subject changed from Check the files supported by syntax highlighting in static file to Add a list of supported languages by the code highlighter to the help
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed the changes. Thank you for your contribution.