Java implementation of redmine API
It would be nice to have a java implementation of the redmine API, this could possibly just be done using the mobile java implementation raised as a different feature request.
#3 Updated by Alex Last over 11 years ago
Eclipse mylin-redmine connector should have the Java API to parse Redmine data. here's the link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/redmin-mylyncon/develop
I asked them to provide that API in reusable form, but not sure if anyone is still working on that project.
#4 Updated by Alex Last over 11 years ago
I created a draft version of Redmine Java API.
Sample Java Application to parse Redmine data and generate Microsoft Project file (includes Redmine Java API): http://redmine-connect.googlecode.com/files/redmine_connect.zip
I will keep working on that project.
#7 Updated by Alex Last almost 11 years ago
Hello, Markus. The project has moved to another website. Unfortunately, I can't delete the old links here.
Here's the download page: http://www.taskadapter.com/download
It's a commercial software with support, documentation and samples. New versions will be released approximately every 2 weeks.
#8 Updated by Alex Last almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Redmine Java API becomes FREE and open-source (Apache 2 license) as of version 1.0.3.
Please, contact us if you want to help with the API improvements by spending your time or donating money to the existing volunteers.
1.0.3 version highlights:
- The distributive includes both plain-java and OSGI versions.
- Create/Update/Get operations are supported for Redmine Users (Redmine 1.1.0+ is required)
- Error messages provided by Redmine 1.1.0+ are now supported.
- Paging is supported for getUsers, getProjects operations.
- "Created on", "Updated on" fields are supported for Issues and Projects.
- Unneeded jars are removed from the dependencies. *
#9 Updated by Mohit Gupta almost 11 years ago
Hi, I am back here after a long time since I landed here for Redmine Java Client long time ago. It seems there are good progress on this. I am also using my small custom Java Connector for Redmine, which I have put at http://code.google.com/p/redmine-jconnector/