- Login: oliverthered
- Registered on: 2009-05-29
- Last connection: 2014-03-19
- 23:18 Redmine Feature #4830: Android client for redmine
- finally, bitnami install up and running, time on my hands. Post traumatic stress disorder, getting better!
- 07:46 Redmine Feature #4831: mobile java implementation of redmine API
- cool, I will take a look at this shortly.
I've been trying to get myself up and running again, after just about reco...
- 05:52 Redmine Feature #4835 (New): Mono compatable .NET implementation of the redmine API
It would be good to be able to write .NET applications that can talk to redmine (in a way that's compatible wi...
- 05:46 Redmine Feature #4834 (Closed): Java implementation of redmine API
It would be nice to have a java implementation of the redmine API, this could possibly just be done using the ...
- 05:44 Redmine Feature #4833 (Closed): mobile java client for redmine
Since many mobile phones support mobile java it would be nice to have a client targeted at those devices (ones...
- 05:42 Redmine Feature #4832 (Closed): Symbian client for redmine
- It would be nice to have a symbian client for redmine
See also the feature request for mobile java implementation ...
- 05:41 Redmine Feature #4831 (Closed): mobile java implementation of redmine API
This ticket is to implement a mobile java implementation of the redmine API so that mobile phones that have ja...
- 05:40 Redmine Feature #4830 (Closed): Android client for redmine
I see there is already a iphone client for redmine, it would be cool to have redmine on my G1. (infact I need ...
- 05:31 Redmine Feature #4829 (New): Write an installer
- I know there are installation instructions on the wiki, but it would be really nice to have some kind of installer fo...
- 05:01 Redmine Feature #4828 (New): Dynamic / modular workflows.
I tried playing around with work-flows a bit, but they didn't seem to be as flexible or reusable / modular as ...
Also available in: Atom