Filter projects dropdown menu
Looking for an enhancement to the project dropdown menu that appears on the upper right of every page.
We have internal and external users and use the group mechanism to control visibility. The problem is, internal users see all of the projects in the dropdown, even ones they don't care about.
One thing that would help is to limit items shown in the dropdown to only projects where the user is a direct member (not via group).What may be best is to have more options around what shows up in the project dropdown. Could be site-wide or per-user, but if per-user, should not be able to ever show projects that wouldn't otherwise be visible. Possible modes:
- Show all accessible projects (public and member)
- Show favorite projects (each user would mark a given project as favorite or not)
- Show projects with direct membership
- Show projects with direct membership or membership via group (current behavior)
Related feature requests:
#4 Updated by Go MAEDA about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Wont fix