Plugins Directory » Project Templates Plugin By Redmine X
|Registered on:||2021-12-22 (28 days ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 4.2.x, 4.1.x|
Redmine Project Templates To Save Time When Projects Repeat¶
A FREE version is in an online demo at https://www.redmine-x.com/#bottom2 & the downloadable version is at https://www.redmine-x.com/redmine-project-templates. If you need to test the plugin in your Redmine environment, just contact Redmine X for the evaluation version.
The Redmine Project Templates plugin is a true life-saver when it comes to repeating projects. You can create project templates from scratch as if you were creating a project, including all members, issues, custom fields, etc. Or, you can save any existing project as a template. The issue within a template don't mix up with existing issues and project templates don't interfere with any other plugins such as Gantt, or Resources.
Key Features Of The Redmine X Project Templates¶
- create full-stack project templates
- re-using a project is a click away
- template issues, members, custom fields, etc. don't mix up with existing issues
- you can't see project templates in any planning tools such as Gantt or Resources
- save hours & hours by using project templates
- visually distinguish between a project & project template
--> see all features at https://www.redmine-x.com/redmine-project-templates
- huge time-savings when projects repeat
- the fact that template tasks don't mix up with project tasks
- visual distinction between templates & projects
Follow standard Redmine installation:¶
- unzip the archive and copy it to redmine_root/plugins or copy the archive in the same location and perform the unzip command in the console
- from redmine_root run bundle install
- from redmine_root run bundle exec rake redmine:plugins:migrate RAILS_ENV=production
- restart Redmine
Compatible with Redmine 4.2.x, 4.1.x.