Plugins Directory » Redmine X Resource Management Plugin
|Registered on:||2021-04-21 (18 days ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 4.2.x, 4.1.x|
Redmine Resource Management Made For Work Utilization¶
Compatible with Redmine 4.1x
A FREE version is in an online demo at https://www.redmine-x.com/#bottom2 & the downloadable version is at https://www.redmine-x.com/redmine-resource-management. If you need to test the plugin in your Redmine environment, just contact Redmine X for the evaluation version.
This Redmine plugin is all about the utilization of work & employees. It shows the time allocation of particular employees on various tasks and thanks to its drag & drop feature, you can easily change either the start & due dates of tasks or their durations. Time allocation spreads proportionally across the whole task and a manager is then able to override it. See https://www.redmine-x.com/redmine-resource-management for all features.
Key Features Of The Redmine X Resource Management Plugin¶
- create & update task allocations within the plugin view
- drag & drop will help you plan your resources quickly
- inline editing enables you to quickly change task subjects
- filter users & zoom the canvas to see what you need in an instant
- easily see which user is overloaded and which is underutilized
- plan resources effectively, cut project costs
--> see all features at https://www.redmine-x.com/redmine-resource-management
This state-of-the-art Redmine plugin will make your project much more profitable thanks to precise workload utilization and time allocation.
- inline editing of the task name
- quick access to tasks using a modal or a direct link
- mouse-enabled canvas moving
- automatic & proportional spread of estimated time
- visual identification of an overloaded or underutilized employee
Follow standard Redmine installation:¶
- unzip the archive and copy it to redmine_root/plugins or copy the archive in the same location and perform the unzip command in the console
- from redmine_root run bundle install
- restart Redmine
- migration not needed
Compatible with Redmine 4.2.x, 4.1.x.