- Login: bahriyeli
- Registered on: 2014-05-27
- Last connection: 2016-05-11
- 14:18 Redmine Patch #12813: Allow replies to original issue e-mail to add issue notes
- @Snir Sh
If you don't know how to patch a ".patch" file. Open it in a text editor and patch the file manually. You c...
- 14:17 Redmine Patch #12813: Allow replies to original issue e-mail to add issue notes
- This patch addresses a lacking feature in a great way.
Thumbs up for the patch and issue.
This should be a core...
- 00:22 Redmine Defect #22158: Add x64_mingw to Gemfile platforms
- Thanks for quick update. Yeah i have noticed that this is added in 3.2.0 however problem exists in previous installat...
- 20:13 Redmine Defect #22158 (Closed): Add x64_mingw to Gemfile platforms
- Default Gemfile specifies platforms for rmagick, and database adapter gems. When using Windows, Ruby 2.2.4x64, bundle...
- 11:30 Redmine Feature #10250: Renaming "duplicates" and "duplicated by" to something less confusing
- > "duplicates" to "is duplicate of"
> "duplicated by" to "has duplicate"
- 21:08 Redmine Patch #21628 (Closed): Correct Turkish translation
- There is a wrong translation in Turkish language.
"Author" is directly translated as "Yazar" everywhere. "Yazar" mea...
- 23:46 Redmine Patch #21620 (Closed): Turkish translation for 3.2-stable
- Please see attachment.
Translated new entries that were in English in tr.yml from 3.2.0
- 21:06 Redmine Feature #19378: Issue Report Column Totals
- Actually, it is better to add Status Report separately rather than under each row.
It is better to work than talk....
- 20:17 Redmine Feature #19378 (New): Issue Report Column Totals
- In issue report, we can find detailed information about all issues.
But it lacks total issue counts for each column....
Also available in: Atom