- Registered on: 2010-01-23
- Last connection: 2010-09-15
Reported issues: 4
- 12:33 Redmine Patch #4755: Create and maintain groups from LDAP attributes
- I do not have the time to update it right now. If there is a decision for "official" integration, I would be happy to...
- 23:06 Redmine Defect #2473: Login and mail should not be case sensitive
- Patch #4732 addresses the same problem, but there at least PostgreSQL and MySQL should use the index instead of a tab...
- 21:57 Redmine Patch #4755: Create and maintain groups from LDAP attributes
- I have not been aware of #1113, thanks for pointing this out.
Indeed, there have been thoughts about having more t...
- 19:31 Redmine Patch #4643 (Resolved): Allow on-the-fly creation on member addition
- 06:37 Redmine Patch #4755: Create and maintain groups from LDAP attributes
- Please use the ldap-auto-groups2.patch instead, as it fixes an issue with on-the-fly registration (LDAP query attribu...
- 10:50 Redmine Patch #4760: Correct two german localisation problems
- Also attached the patch as it was mangled.
- 10:48 Redmine Patch #4760 (Closed): Correct two german localisation problems
- There is one untranslated word in the following two lines, this patch fixes it. Please integrate into the main code (...
- 02:02 Redmine Help: RE: Migrating a project *from* Redmine?
- Looks great, thanks, will try it in the upcoming days. Do you happen to know whether there is a reason it is not list...
- 01:37 Redmine Patch #4643: Allow on-the-fly creation on member addition
- This patch has been superseded by #4755 (nicer code and also LDAP group support)
- 01:35 Redmine Patch #4755 (New): Create and maintain groups from LDAP attributes
- We do have group information in LDAP which we would like to use. These are essentially
* _ou_ (the organisational un...
Also available in: Atom