- Login: gutsche
- Registered on: 2010-01-26
- Last connection: 2014-10-24
- 10:21 Redmine Help: RE: get subtasks with REST API
- Sorry, found the answer myself.
You have to add __?include=children,relations__:...
- I'm trying to get the sub tasks of an issue with the REST API.
I've found this issue (#5338) that it should be pos...
- 11:46 Redmine Help: RE: Problem Wiki
- Sorry, but I don't understand the description of your problem :(
- 13:18 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Removing user from a role
- Karl Fenech wrote:
> Hi Marco,
> why should this be an expected behavior?
I'm a "normal" redmine user so maybe ...
- 12:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Removing user from a role
- I've the same behaviour if I've added the user to a group and add this group to the project.
Then I can't remove the...
- 16:51 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redcase plugin - installation problem
- 10:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: sub issues - field estimated time is overriden
- Nobody has this problem, too?
we are using the sub issue feature and have a problem with the field _estimated time_.
- 07:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: highlight sub issue priorities with a custom css
- I'm using redmine 2.2.2
Which parent div do you think about?
Maybe this has been introduced with redmine a later ...
- I'm using css to highlight the priority status of an issue.
This works fine for the issue overview. On this view the...
Also available in: Atom