Future Link Corporation pkgsrc team
- Login: flcpkgsrc
- Registered on: 2015-05-19
- Last connection: 2022-09-05
- 17:30 Redmine Defect #36258: Support revision without any message in Mercurial repositories
- Any way we can get this merged ASAP? It's the only issue blocking version:5.0.3. We're unable to upgrade our Redmine ...
- 13:07 Redmine Defect #32314: Notification for "Only for things I watch or I'm involed in" not works
- For the send_reminders rake job to work properly, we had to set:...
- 20:07 Redmine Defect #32314: Notification for "Only for things I watch or I'm involed in" not works
- Testing the inline adaptor was as expected. An update which required sending mails to nine people took 43s to execute...
- 19:01 Redmine Defect #32314: Notification for "Only for things I watch or I'm involed in" not works
- I don't think this is an ideal solution. Sidekiq depends on redis. Why would we need a cache server for sending email...
- 18:55 Redmine Defect #31057: email notification not going to assignee and users enabled otification in project
- See #32314.
- 18:55 Redmine Defect #31629: Email notification not being sent to assigned user
- See #32314.
- 15:07 Redmine Feature #26334: Update Redmine gems to latest stable versions
- What is the point of ensuring compatibility with any Ruby version before 2.3? Upstream isn't supporting those version...
- 00:06 Redmine Feature #26334 (Closed): Update Redmine gems to latest stable versions
- Some of the gems required by Redmine are ancient. For example, these are the highest versions available given the gem...
- 16:09 Redmine Feature #19885: Raise time entries comments limit to 1024
- Yes, I understand that and we've done it. The point is that the stock password length between what the view allows an...
- 19:07 Redmine Feature #19886: Raise wiki edits comments limit to 1024
- The diff you referenced doesn't apply to the wiki content versions @comment@ field.
Also available in: Atom