- Registered on: 2010-03-24
- Last connection: 2013-08-27
Reported issues: 1
- 16:38 Redmine Feature #5168: Preview option when editing issues and notes
- This was raised again as #5520 and subsequently fixed.
- 12:05 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
The way subtasks control their parents at the moment is very odd indeed.
- 11:12 Redmine Feature #5086: Add a warning to inform that target version is reset while moving an issue to anot...
It isn't obvious that Target Version will be blanked out when an issue is moved between projects so a warning w...
- 17:56 Redmine Feature #3952: Filtering by subproject still shows current project's issues
I ran into this bug immediately after adding a subproject to an existing project - it makes subprojects less useful
- 11:10 Redmine Feature #5458: Extend Start/Due date to include time
This would help us organise tasks without resorting to MS Project
- 11:08 Redmine Feature #5487: Allow subtasks to cross projects
- +1 from me too
- 11:01 Redmine Feature #5462: Blocking issues to be closed which have open subtasks
- Blocking the action may be too much - but a popup warning would be nice. This would let the user know that there are ...
- 12:30 Redmine Feature #5272: Allow multiple target versions
- I agree this would be a useful feature.
- 11:51 Redmine Feature #5168 (Closed): Preview option when editing issues and notes
- Currently Redmine provides a 'preview' feature when creating an issue for the first time or creating a new note on an...
Also available in: Atom